Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant Course (AWSHPP)
Course Information for Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plant
The “Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Process Plan” course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to recognize the safety hazards at Process Plan work, know the preventive measures to be adopted, and the importance of observing safety signs and safe work procedures operating in the process plan work environment.
Learners are assumed to have:
- Employability Skills (ES) Workplace Literacy level 3 and above.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities under the WSH Act
- Identify and prevent fire and explosion hazards at the workplace
- Comply with safe work practices and control measure for materials handling
- Comply with safe work practices and control measures for mechanical and electrical works
- Comply with safe work practices and control measures when working on specialised operations
- Comply with safe work practices and control measures when working at heights
- Comply with safe work practices and control measures when working in a confined space
Course Fee: $85.00 (Inc. GST)
Duration: 09 Hrs
Attendance: 100% Attendance
Skill Future Funding: Yes
Course Duration: 9 hours including 1 hour of assessment
Medium of Instruction: English
Class Size: Maximum 20
- Written Assessment: 1:20
- Practical Performance: 1:5
Course Attendance: 100 % Attendance
Assessment Method and Passing Marks
Written Test – 30 MCQs and Practical Assessment.
- The total allocated time for the written & practical assessment is 1 hour.
- The passing mark for the written assessment is 60%.
- Full Course Fee: $85.00 (Nett)
Funding & Claims:
- SkillsFuture Funding is available for Self-sponsored
- For Employer-sponsored trainees
(Learn more: https://www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/funding-employers)
- All self-sponsored Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above may use their SkillsFuture Credit to pay for course fees.
Qualification or experience of facilitators:
A facilitator and assessor of this course will possess the following:
- Registered WSH Officer or OSH practitioner with at least 3 years working experience in the marine industry; and
- Possess at least a relevant and recognized diploma or equivalent; and
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
- Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety & Health
Key Person In-charge: Ye Myint Aung (Admin Manager)
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Vision Global Engineering & Safety Services Pte Ltd will be issued to all participants.
3 Soon Lee Street, #05-21/#01-26, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
SKILLS FUTURE FUNDING DETAILS
|Type||Category of Individuals|
|Singapore Citizens and SPR||Employer-sponsored and self-sponsored Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above||SME-sponsored local employees (i.e. Singapore Citizens and SPR|
|SkillsFuture Funding (Baseline)||SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy (Baseline)||SkillsFuture Enhanced Training Support for SMEs|
|Total Nett fee Payable to Training Provider||$42.50||$25.50||$25.50|
|SkillsFuture Credit Claimable Amount||$42.50||$25.50||$25.50|
Note: Subject to approval by SSG T & C